人到達一個年齡的智慧

 

 
 

A guy is 84 years old and loves to fish.
一個84歲的老先生喜歡釣魚。

He was sitting in his boat the other day when he heard a voice say, ' Pick me up. '
一天,他坐在船上釣魚的當下聽到一個聲音說:「把我拿起來。」 !

He looked around and couldn ' t see anyone.
他四處張望,卻四下無人。

He thought he was dreaming when he heard the voice say again, ' Pick me up. '
當他又聽到「把我拿起來」時,他以為是他的幻覺。

He looked in the water and there, floating on the top, was a frog.
他往水中定神一看,那裡正有一隻青蛙浮在水面上。

The man said, ' Are you talking to me? '
老先生問道:「你在跟我說話嗎?」

The frog said, ' Yes, I ' m talking to you. '
青蛙回道:「對,就是我啊!」
 
Pick me up then, kiss me and I ' ll turn into the most beautiful woman you have ever seen. !
 將我拿起來,吻我,我就會變為你今生所見最漂亮的女人。

I ' ll make sure that all your friends are envious and jealous because I will be your bride! '
我確定你的朋友是既羨慕又嫉妒,因為我即將成為你的新娘。

The man looked at the frog for a short time, reached over, picked it ! up! carefully, and placed it in his front pocket.
老先生凝視青蛙片刻後,伸出手,很小心地托起青蛙放入他前面的口袋裡。

The frog said, ' What, are you nuts? Didn ' t you hear what I said? I said kiss me and I will be your beautiful bride. '
青蛙說:「怎麼,你瘋啦?你沒聽我說嗎?我說,吻我,然後我就會成為你美麗的新娘。」

He opened his pocket, looked at the frog and said,
'Nah, at my age I ' d rather have a talking frog. '
他撥開他的口袋,看著青蛙說:「算了,以我這樣的年紀,我寧願有一隻會說話的青蛙。」

 

人到達一個年齡,清楚甚麼該要,甚麼不該要,是一種 智慧 。

 

 

 

資料來源: email

 

 

 

前往博客來書店

 

 

 

米達部落格導覽:歡迎來到米達想想小園地. 點此讓你逛得輕鬆喔. 希望對您有幫助

 

 或許你對下列文章有興趣:

 

 股市大觀園: 股票買賣,零股,興櫃股票,融資券問題,所有常見問題點此進入一探究竟 

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    米達 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()